Many of you already know I am madly in love with my new doTERRA essential oils!
For the last several months, I’ve been getting amazing results with the health of my patients, family and myself. I am truly a little blown away! I could go on and on about this, but today, I want to share more reasons why doTERRA essential oils should be, not only in everyone’s medicine cabinet, but also in everyone’s cleaning supply storage cabinet too!
One by one, I am replacing all of my cleaning supplies as well as my personal products, such as hand soap, laundry soap, face cream, shampoo & conditioners, deodorant and more! It’s not only better for you and your health, it’s also better for your bank account.
Today, I want to share with you how I’ve made my foaming hand wash, furniture polish, and floor cleaner! I hope you enjoy these recipes below the video! And, please, let me know what you think in the comment section below! (Stay tuned for the rest of the recipes listed above)
All recipes are super easy, you will probably never buy these consumer products again!
Foaming Hand Soap:
What you’ll need:
- Glass foaming soap dispenser – found mine at Bed Bath and Beyond…
- Distilled water
- Unscented Castille soap – I used Dr. Bronner’s – my local health-food store sells it in bulk
- doTERRA Essential oils, you can try lavender, peppermint, rosemary, basil, wild orange, lemon or whatever scent you’re drawn to. The first one I made was rosemary and lavender blended together. Have fun and experiment
The process is simple:
- fill the dispenser to about 3/4 full with distilled water, add 1-2 tablespoons of the Castille soap and about 4-6 drops of your favorite essential oil or combination of oils.
- Please share below in the comments some of your favorite scents or blends.
- Remember, purchasing “anti-bacterial” soaps is actually dangerous to your health, check out this article HERE and it will explain why, it’s actually a little scary.
- And a special shout out & thanks to Andrea Crisp of AndreaCrisp.com for the tip of the glass dispenser from BBB & the recipe!
DIY Essential oil Furniture/wood polish
- 8 oz. glass jar with a sprayer nozzle
- distilled water
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-8 drops essential oil – I used a combination of Wild Orange & Lemon
DIY Essential oil Floor Cleaner:
- 1 Gallon hot water
- 2 Tablespoons Castille soap- I choose unscented and add my oils below and the lovely lady at the castille display table recommends an old school cotton string mop 🙂
- ~6-8 drops each, wild orange & lemon essential oils